BriteSmile at Kingston Dental
What is BriteSmile?
BriteSmile is a simple one-hour-teeth-whitening session that treats both your upper and lower teeth at the same time. Years of yellowing as well as harsh staining from coffee, cigarettes, and red wine are almost magically erased in the time it takes to get a haircut, a manicure or lunch. In fact, we have clinical studies which prove that the BriteSmile whitening treatment resulted in an average improvement of 8+ shades whiter!
over other methods:
- Porcelain veneers and crowns require drilling on the teeth and the cost is approximately $600-$1000 per tooth
- The gel/tray systems generally require at least 1 hour per day for at least 2-8 weeks. They often produce less than 5 shades improvement.
- Laser Whitening can be a long process (up to 3 hours) and the price is near $1000.
- Other in office whitening usually require touch up treatments generally 6-12 months following the original procedure. There is usually an additional cost associated with the touch up procedure.
What does the whole procedure look like?
- Your gums and mouth are protected with isolation materials and a "Before" picture is taken.
- The BriteSmile whitening gel is professionally applied and activated by the light source.
- After three 20-minute applications over a one-hour period, your whitening is completed and your "After" picture is taken.
- You rinse. You smile. Wow!
Call our office at (845)-DENTIST for your FREE BriteSmile consultation. We'll let you know what BriteSmile can do for you. Or visit www.BriteSmile.com for more information to set up your appointment via the internet.
Take a look at this before/after photo to see what BriteSmile can do for you!